Obstetrics & Gynecology physician
Owensboro Health has an excellent OB-GYN physician opportunity in Western Kentucky.
Enjoy working with an excellent, experienced staff and leading-edge medical equipment. Work closely with local OB-GYNs, neonatologists, maternal-fetal medicine specialists, nutritionists, registered dietitians, and other specialties within the medical group to provide outreach consult/support throughout Western Kentucky.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Candidate type: MD, DO
Visas accepted: H1
Loan repayment: Negotiable
5-7 years of experience preferred
- Join a group of four OB-GYN’s, a nurse midwife, and an advance practice clinician in an outpatient clinic attached to the new hospital
- Comprehensive women’s health services include: High-risk obstetrics, Level III NICU, antepartum unit, fetal echocardiography, obstetric emergency department and dedicated obstetric operating rooms, two maternal-fetal medicine specialists, and two DaVinci surgical robots
- Fully equipped clinic in the medical office building attached to our flagship facility, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, opened in 2013
- OB Hospitalist program with 24/7 coverage
- Large service area, covering 15 counties and a population draw of nearly 400,000
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available
- Competitive base salary, based on experience, guaranteed for two years, plus productivity bonus potential
- Up-front bonuses, annual CME
- Six weeks of vacation
- Full health/medical benefits, liability, tail, and malpractice insurance, multiple retirement plans
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Kathryn Coble at 502-593-6114 or submit your CV to Kathryn.Coble@owensborohealth.org.
Visit the maternity services page for more information about this service area at Owensboro Health.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Medical Group.