Submit Your Curriculum Vitae
Owensboro Health is seeking an endocrinologist for a comprehensive, outpatient-only practice, owned and operated by the health system. Providers will enjoy full administrative and physician leadership support, working alongside tenured nutritionists, dietitians and other dedicated staff. The health system’s service area covers several counties and a population of over 400,000, with high prevalence of obesity, metabolic syndromes, thyroid disease and diabetes.
Specialty: Endocrinology: Diabetes & Metabolism
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Not specified
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
- Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates; experienced physicians and those still in training are also invited to apply
- Competitive base salary, productivity bonus, sign-on bonus, and in-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Kathryn Coble at 502-593-6114 or submit your CV to Kathryn.Coble@owensborohealth.org.