Maternal-fetal medicine physician
Owensboro Health has an excellent maternal-fetal medicine opportunity in Western Kentucky.
Maternal-fetal medicine services are in demand across Western Kentucky and we are seeking another physician to join a group of two perinatal specialists in a busy outpatient practice. Clinical responsibility is consultative with a broad range of maternal-fetal medicine services. Enjoy working with an excellent, experienced staff and leading-edge medical equipment. Work closely with local OB-GYNs, neonatologists, nutritionists, registered dietitians, and other specialties within the medical group to provide outreach consult/support throughout Western Kentucky.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology: Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Negotiable
- Outpatient clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Inpatient consults at our flagship facility, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, opened in 2013 and supports full-scope perinatal services through fetal echocardiogram, antepartum care, Obstetric Emergency Department, and OB Hospitalists
- Level III NICU with 20 private room beds, the largest of its kind in Western Kentucky, offering care born at any weight and as early as 27 weeks of gestation; plus the secure NicView camera system allowing families to see their baby even when not on-site
- No deliveries as part of practice
- Large service area, covering 15 counties and a population draw of over 400,000
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
- Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates; experienced physicians and those still in training are also invited to apply
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus and productivity bonus
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more
- In-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Kathryn Coble at 502-593-6114 or submit your CV to Kathryn.Coble@owensborohealth.org.
Visit our service page for more about Maternal-fetal medicine at Owensboro Health.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Medical Group.