Mukesh Gupta, MD
Specializing in Cardiology Interventional Cardiology
Affiliation: Owensboro Health
Dr. Mukesh Gupta has expertise in treating blockages of the heart and peripheral arteries. He enjoys taking care of patients with heart and vessel disease, finding the best balance between medications and interventional procedures.
Dr. Gupta completed medical school and a residency in medicine and surgery in New Delhi, India. After relocating to the U.S., he completed a residency in internal medicine in Plainfield, New Jersey, and conducted a cardiovascular research fellowship at the University of California at San Francisco. Dr. Gupta is fellowship-trained in interventional cardiology from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Cardiology from the University of Missouri-Columbia, and Hematology/Oncology from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.
Dr. Gupta is board certified in internal medicine, cardiology, interventional cardiology and echocardiography.
Education & Training
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center, Plainfield, N.J., Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Columbia, Mo., Cardiology
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tenn., Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology