C. Waitman Taylor, Jr. Hospitality Suites
If you'd like to stay overnight while visiting a patient at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, take advantage of our comfortable, affordable hospitality suites. You’ll appreciate the convenience of remaining in the hospital, and your loved one will feel better knowing you're close by.
Who Can Rent A Suite?
You’re welcome to book a hospitality suite if you:
- Are visiting someone receiving inpatient care at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
- Are at least 18 years old
- Room reservations/requests will be managed daily for caregivers of Owensboro Health patients. When the need arises, the following criteria will be considered in the presented order: (1) Condition of the patient, (2) Participation/Involvement in the patient’s plan of care, (3) Distance from home, (4) Accessibility to transportation, (5) Other emergent needs or (6) Financial needs.
- Patients must be currently receiving treatment at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital. Those being seen at other Owensboro Health locations (such as the Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center) do not qualify. Patients coming to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital for outpatient services (such as diagnostic imaging) do not qualify.
Amenities & Services
Make our hospitality suites your home away from home. You’ll appreciate amenities and services such as:
- Cable TV
- Complimentary coffee & hot chocolate
- Daily housekeeping service
- In-room refrigerators & microwaves
- Laundry machines that are free to use, plus detergent & fabric softener
- Private bathroom & shower
- Wi-Fi, computers & a children’s station with touchscreen games
Single & Double Suites
Depending on suite availability, you may choose from:
- One of six single-bedroom suites with space for four people
- A double-bedroom suite with space for six people
- One of our suites that comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for two people
- Single: $25 per night / Double/ADA: $35 per night
*Dependent on room availability. Each room has a 5-night max occupancy limit. Extended stay can be requested, but will need to be approved by Guest Services via the recommendation from the patient’s care team.
- Check-In: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out: 10 a.m. (Payment is due at this time.)
If you will be staying another night, please let Guest Services know by 10 a.m. unless you have already been notified that the room is needed for another visitor based on the daily evaluation of reservations and requests.