Online Scheduling for COVID-19 Tests Now Available
Do you suspect that you have Coronavirus? Owensboro Health now offers drive-thru testing at two locations: The Springs Health Center in Owensboro and Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital in Greenville.
Owensboro Health recommends a COVID-19 test if you currently have symptoms, or if you’ve had direct exposure to a person with COVID-19. If you've had a direct exposure to a person with COVID-19, wait at least five days from the exposure date to test. Waiting five days or longer allows time for the virus to become detectable.
Visit the scheduling page to schedule a drive-thru test or learn more about the process.
Schedule COVID-19 Test
Please note, pre-procedure COVID-19 tests will continue to be scheduled by your provider.
If you have the following SEVERE SYMPTOMS, do not schedule a test. Please call 9-1-1 and seek emergency care.
- I have a fever of greater than 102 degrees OR I have a high fever lasting longer than 48 hours.
- I can’t speak in full sentences or do simple activities without feeling short of breath.
- I have severe coughing spells, or I am coughing up blood.
- My lips or face are blue.
- I have severe and constant pain or pressure in my chest.
- I am very tired or lethargic.