Avocado and Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad
- 1 ripe avocado, removed skin
- ¼ cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dill relish
- 2 cans tuna fish
- 1 celery stalk, chopped into small pieces
- ½ red onion, chopped into small pieces
- Juice from ½ of a lemon
- In a medium bowl mash together avocado and greek yogurt until smooth.
- Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and relish until combined.
- Stir in tuna fish, red onion, and celery until all ingredients are coated.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and stir.
- Serve on sandwich or with crackers and vegetables. This tuna salad tastes even better if you can let it sit for a couple hours.
Serving Size: ½ cup
136 calories, 5 g fat, 354 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein