Chicken Stuffing Bake
- 1 can (10 ounces) reduced sodium/fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 package reduced sodium stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced fat Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until blended. Add stuffing mix with contents of seasoning packet, chicken, broccoli, celery, and 1 cup of the cheese. Transfer to a 9x13 baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes longer or until the cheese melts.
Nutritional information: (Amount per 1 cup serving) Serves: 8, Calories: 200, Fat: 3g, Carbohydrates:23g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 20g, Sodium: 416mg