Cold Brew Green Tea
- 1 tea bag (or 1 teaspoon loose-leaf tea) per 6 to 8 ounces of water, depending on desired strength
- Optional add-ins: sliced lemon, sweetener of choice, fresh mint leaves, sliced cucumber
- Add tea bags or loose-leaf tea to pitcher. If desiring stronger tea, clip edges of tea bags and pour tea into the pitcher.
- Pour in room temperature or cold water.
- Cover the pitcher and refrigerate. Steep white or green tea for 6 to 8 hours; steep black or oolong tea for 8 to 12 hours.
- Once your time is up, strain the loose-leaf tea out of the pitcher by pouring the tea through a fine mesh sieve or remove the tea bags. Discard the tea or tea bags.
- Serve tea as is or with any add-ins of your choice. Add sliced cucumber and citrus, or a sprig of mint leaf to add some zesty flavor.
- Tea will keep well, covered and refrigerated, for 3 to 5 days.
Serving Size: 1 cup Amount per serving: 3 calories, 0 grams fat, 0 grams carbohydrate, 0 grams fiber, <1 grams protein