Published on February 14, 2019
Dark Chocolate Almond Cherries
- 8 ounces fresh cherries, with stems
- 1/3 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup (5 oz) dark chocolate chips
- Pit the cherries through the sides versus the tops to save the stems. Fill each cherry with an almond than gently pat very dry with a paper towel.
- Microwave the dark chocolate chips in 30 second increments, stirring between each session, until melted.
- Dip cherries in melted chocolate, set on parchment paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Makes 28-30 cherries. Per cherry: 37 calories, 4 grams carb, 2.5 grams of fat.