Grilled Peach & Arugula Salad with Gorgonzola
Download and print the recipe card
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 peaches, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
- 5 ounces baby arugula (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 ounce Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Preheat grill to high.
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Brush peach wedges with oil. Grill 30 seconds on each side.
- Add arugula and onion to dressing; toss gently to coat. Arrange peaches on top. Garnish with cheese and nuts.
Nutritional information: (Amount per serving) Serves: 4, Calories: 243, Fat: 21g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 42mg, Carbohydrates: 13g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 5g, Potassium: 248mg