Rainbow Fruit Pizza
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 container (5.3 oz) vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 container (4 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained and patted dry OR 1 cutie peeled and separated
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch half-moons
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large baking sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough onto center of parchment paper; press to make 12x8-inch rectangle, lightly pressing dough to shape as needed. Using pizza cutter or sharp knife, trim away outer top corners and bottom inside middle of dough to form a rainbow shape. Carefully press down bottom corners of crescent dough to ensure they remain flat during baking.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix yogurt and cream cheese. Spread mixture on top of cooled crust, leaving 1/2-inch border around all sides.
- Arrange strawberries along outermost edge to form the first rainbow fruit stripe. Follow with oranges, kiwifruit, blueberries, and finishing with blackberries. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to a few hours. Cut and serve.
Makes 8 servings
Nutrition facts: 150 calories, 6 g total fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, 260 mg sodium, 20 g total carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 4 g protein