Published on January 29, 2019
Rainbow Veggie Pizza
- 2 cups light cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 large whole wheat tortillas (8 inch tortillas)
- 4 cups chopped mixed vegetables, such as green onions, broccoli, red or green bell peppers, and black olives
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese if desired
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing packet. Mix.
- Cut tortillas in half to resemble a rainbow.
- Spread 2 Tbsp cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- On top of the cream cheese, sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 cup of the chopped veggies or line veggies up to resemble rainbow.
- Top with 1 Tablespoons cheese, if desired.