Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese
- 40 brusselsprouts (about 1-1.5 pounds)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and peel bad leaves from sprouts.
- Cut small sprouts in half and larger sprouts in quarters.
- Mix extra virgin olive oil and garlic together and toss sprouts in mixture.
- Place on sheet pan and roast in the oven until golden brown.
- Coat sprouts with parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts: 158 calories, 14g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 7mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 144mg potassium, 4g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 6g protein