Slow Cooker Sunday Chicken
- 2 cups baby carrots
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, cut into uniform pieces
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- 4 small red potatoes, halved
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 ½ cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- ¼ tsp dried thyme ¼ tsp dried basil
- In your slow cooker, layer the first 7 ingredients in the order listed.
- Combine the chicken broth, thyme, and basil; pour over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours until vegetables are tender and chicken is safe internal temperature of 165°.
- Remove chicken and vegetables. Thicken cooking juices for gravy if desired.
Serving size: ¼
Amount per serving: 283 calories, 4 grams fat, 55 mg cholesterol, 480 mg sodium, 36 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams dietary fiber, 25 grams protein, 620 mg potassium