Spoonable Pumpkin Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 1 (15 ounces) canned pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounces) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 (8 ounces) container frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine graham crackers and melted butter in a food processor. Cover and process with several on/off pulses until well mixed.
- Press crust onto the bottom of a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Bake about 10 minute or until golden. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, cream cheese, pudding mix, 1 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice and 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla with an electric mixer on medium or high speed until combined. Gradually add milk, beating on low to medium speed about 3 minutes or until smooth. Spread mixture over crust.
- In the same bowl, fold together whipped topping and remaining 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; spread over pumpkin layer. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover and chill 4-8 hours before serving.
Serves: 18, Calories: 163 per serving, Fat: 9g, Carbohydrates: 18g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 3g, Sodium: 300mg