Tutti Fruitti Rice Salad
Download and Print the Tutti Fruitti Rice Salad Recipe Card.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (set the 2 tablespoons amount of parsley aside)
- 1 mango, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except 2 tablespoons of parsley. Mix well. Garnish with remaining parsley.
Nutritional Information (Amount per serving): Calories: 158, Fat: 7.5g, Carbohydrates: 24g, Sodium: 100mg, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 2g