Apple Blueberry Crisp
Download and Print the Apple Blueberry Crisp Recipe Card.
- 4 apples (about 3 cups; McIntosh or Cortland apples are good for cooking)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup regular rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Wash, core, and chop apples (it’s not necessary to peel them). Put in cooking dish with the blueberries.
- In another small bowl, mix flour, oats, cinnamon, sugar and oil until crumbly. Spread evenly over the fruit (Note: You can use any fruit you want, just make sure it totals about 5 cups of fruit).
- Bake for 40 minute or until bubbly.
Nutritional Information (Amount per serving): Calories: 230, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 40g, Sodium: 2mg, Fiber: 5g, Protein: 3g