Blackberry Lemon Cheesecake Popsicles
For the blackberry puree:
- 6 oz fresh blackberries, whole
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsbp water
For the cream cheese filling:
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup non-fat milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 full graham cracker sheet, crushed into fine crumbs
Prepare the puree:
- Place the 6 oz of whole blackberries in a blender or food processor with the sugar and water, and puree until smooth. Divide equally between 6 popsicle molds.
Prepare the filling:
- Place the cream cheese, milk, sugar, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the filling into the popsicle molds over the blackberry puree. Top the filling with a thin layer of the graham cracker crumble.
- Place the popsicle handles on top and freeze for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
Serving Size: 1 popsicle
142 calories, 8.3 g total fat, 5.4 g saturated fat, 26.9 mg cholesterol, 162.3 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1.6 g fiber, 10.7 g sugar, 3.6 g protein