Published on February 14, 2019
Healthy Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream OR Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice OR lemon juice OR white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Thin salad dressing with about 1/3 cup of water or until it reaches desired consistency.
- Keep in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
Makes 1 cup (8 servings).
Per serving: 93 calories, 2 grams carbohydrate, 9 grams fat, 77 mg sodium.