Mediterranean Ricotta Bombs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 sundried tomatoes in oil (or 4 cherry tomatoes)
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 tablespoons olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the sun-dried or cherry tomatoes into small pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- Do the same with the olives.
- Add the ricotta, eggs, capers, spring onion and salt and pepper. Beat well with a fork.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Pour an equal measure of the mix into each of the 6 muffin tins.
- Place the tray in the middle of the oven and cook for 18-20 minutes until the top of each ricotta bomb has begun to brown.
Nutritional information: (Amount per serving) Serves: 6, Calories: 101, Fat: 7.5g, Carbohydrates: 2g, Sodium: 211mg, Protein: 7g, Potassium: 95mg, Fiber: 0.2g.