Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes
- 1 pound medium baked potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- In a covered saucepan, cook potatoes and garlic in enough boiling water to cover for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, mash with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in pumpkin, cream cheese, margarine, and seasonings. Gradually add milk, beating until light and fluffy.
- Return to saucepan; heat through.
Serves: 6 (Amount per 1/2 cup serving),
Calories: 106, Fat: 3g, Carbohydrate: 17g, Fiber: 3g, Sodium: 137mg