Choosing a Pediatrician
Set your child up for long-term wellness by regularly bringing him or her to visit an Owensboro Health pediatrician. From infancy to age 16, your child will get care that helps him or her grow healthier and stronger.
Visit our Find a Doctor search to see a list of pediatricians.
Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment For Children
Trust your pediatrician to provide extensive healthcare services, including:
- Well-child checkups
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Care for common childhood injuries and illnesses
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Consultations about behavioral health issues or learning disabilities with a developmental pediatrician
- Sports and school physicals
Schedule a Free Consultation
Get to know our pediatricians in a free 30-minute consultation. To schedule a consultation, call 270-688-4480.
Vaccinating Your Children
Because our providers participate in the Vaccines for Children Program, your child can get free vaccines if you’re Medicaid-eligible,
It’s best for your child to get his or her vaccinations on the established immunization schedule.
- Summary of Immunizations
- Recommended Immunizations for Children ages 0 - 6
- Recommended Immunizations for Children ages 0 - 6 (Spanish)
- Immunization Tracker
Separate Facilities For Well & Sick Kids
We protect your child’s health by providing separate entrances, waiting rooms and restrooms for sick patients and well patients at our office.
Pediatrics Patient Forms
Save time by filling out the following forms before your appointment and bringing them to your office visit.