Interventional radiology procedures are offered at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital. Advanced imaging techniques allow accurate diagnosis and treatment through minimally invasive procedures. Interventional treatments minimize the patient’s discomfort and recovery time.
Minimally Invasive Treatments with Interventional Radiology
- Bone marrow biopsies
- Thermal ablation
- Palliative procedures
- Central venous access
- Thrombolysis and thrombectomy
- Superior and inferior vena cava reconstructions
- Embolization for trauma cases, including hemoptysis and epistaxis
- IVC filter and retrieval
- Percutaneous gastrostomy (PEG)
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS)
- Biliary stent
- Percutaneous cholecystostomy
- Ablation procedures / OsteoCool
Call the Interventional Radiology Coordinator at 270-417-6145.