Join an Established CT Practice
Experienced CT surgeon seeking a board-certified or board-eligible partner who has a passion for quality, program expansion, and relationship-building. This hospital-employed practice based in Owensboro, KY will consist of two CT surgeons and two physician assistants, and is supported by 12 cardiologists in the community.
Specialty: Cardiothoracic Surgery
Candidate type: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: No J1 or H1
Loan Repayment: Not Specified
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU potential, upfront bonus and full benefit package
- $6,000 CME annually and six weeks of vacation
- Operate in a modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013)
- One dedicated heart OR (used only for CT procedures)
- Four dedicated OR open-heart teams with many years of experience
- Full-spectrum CT practice (cardiac and thoracic)
- Call 1:2 (average of eight calls per day); PAs assist with call three weeks per month
- High-volume Cath lab 2,000 diagnostic caths, 800 PCIs annually
- Medical office building attached to hospital
- Full-service employed cardiology group with four cath labs
- Specialized nurses in Intensive Care, Critical Care, cardiac and progressive care, and OR areas
- Family Medicine Residency program; teaching opportunities available
When you are part of Owensboro Health Medical Group, you become part of a team of more than 250 healthcare providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. You will enjoy practicing in a thriving community with of over 100,000 population, and providing access to care to more than 500,000 people in an 18-county service area, where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a significant impact.
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Visit our service page for more about the Heart Surgery at Owensboro Health.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Medical Group.