Owensboro Health is seeking a psychiatrist in Western Kentucky.
Specialty: Internal Medicine: Sleep Medicine Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Not specified
- Recently renovated outpatient clinic to accommodate growth and 15-county service area with a population draw of over 400,000
- Join a group of three board-certified psychiatrists and three nurse practitioners, plus 5 licensed counselors
- Inpatient unit in flagship hospital accommodates 12 beds
- Currently adult-only practice, but open to child/adolescent
- Robust referral base with ability to set number of patients you see.
- Customize your practice (inpatient/outpatient mix or outpatient only)
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
- Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates
- Experienced physicians and those still in training welcome to apply
- Competitive base salary, productivity bonus, sign-on bonus, and in-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team.
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303