Urgent Care physician in Western Kentucky – Health system-employed
Owensboro Health is seeking urgent care physicians in Western Kentucky.
Choose from three locations: Owensboro, Madisonville, Henderson
Specialty: Urgent Care
Candidate type: MD, DO
Certification: BE or BC
Loan repayment: Yes
- Urgent Care clinics and Healthplex facilities incorporate specialists within the Owensboro Health Medical Group, plus ancillary services including imaging, physical therapy, lab and more.
- Staffed with physicians and advance practice clinicians (APRNs and PAs) plus RNs, LPNs, medical office assistants and registration support staff.
- Some occupational medicine, certification required
- Competitive salary, 182 shifts annually
- Henderson/Madisonville Urgent Care Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and weekend hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Owensboro Urgent Care Hours: Monday - Sunday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic EMR in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
- Seeking board-certified and board-eligible candidates. Experienced physicians and those still in training are invited to apply
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus; ask about residency stipends and student loan assistance
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more.
How to Apply
Visit our service page for more about Urgent Care at Owensboro Health.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Healthplexes.