Since the beginning of Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital in 1938, we have been committed to the well-being of Muhlenberg Countians and our neighbors in immediate surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide local access to quality healthcare without having to travel far.
As the second largest employer in the county employing over 500 personnel and having approximately 70 physicians on staff, we serve as a large contributor toward the county in many ways. Beginning in 1938, the facility offered limited services such as medical-surgical, laboratory and radiology. We have expanded to include physical therapy, occupational therapy, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, emergency services, home health, sports medicine, sleep lab and pediatrics. We are continually assessing the community and surrounding areas to identify the needs and desires of the those we serve so that you don't have to travel far from home for quality healthcare. It is our hope that you will allow us to serve you and your family. After all, that's what community is all about!
Map & Address
Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital
440 Hopkinsville Street Greenville, KY 42345
Western Kentucky Parkway from the east:
- Take Exit 53 toward Greenville/Sacramento.
- Turn right onto KY 181.
- After 2.4 miles, turn left onto Luzerne Drive (KY-601).
- Take the first right onto KY 189.
- After 1.5 miles, turn left onto US 62.
- Continue for 1 mile. Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is on the right.
- Head north on the Pennyrile Parkway.
- Take Exit 33 toward Nortonville/Greenville.
- Turn right onto US 62 (Greenville Road)
- Continue for 16.1 miles. Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is on the right.
Western Kentucky Parkway from the west:
- Take Exit 48 toward Greenville/US 62/Graham.
- Merge right onto KY 175.
- After 0.6 miles turn left onto US 62.
- Continue for 5.3 miles. Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is on the right.
From Lake Malone:
- From KY 973, take KY 181 north for 9.5 miles toward Greenville.
- Turn left onto US 62 (Hopkinsville Street).
- Continue for 0.7 miles. Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is on the right.
We Want To Hear From You
At Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital we value your feedback, comments, questions, suggestions, and complaints. Please let us hear from you and we will respond promptly. Here is how you can reach us:Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital
440 Hopkinsville St.
Greenville, KY 42345
Phone 270-338-8000Fax 270-338-8278
Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is committed to continually improving the services offered to patients. Occasionally in the midst of human interactions, miscommunications, differences of opinions, and legitimate mistakes do occur.
Patients and families are encouraged to report any concerns, incidents,
or grievances to the office of the Ed Heath, Chief Executive Officer at 270-338-8276.
Complaints may be reported to:
Kentucky Office of the Inspector General
2400 Russellville Road
Hopkinsville, Kentucky 42240
You may freely voice a complaint or make a recommendation for change without being subject to coercion, discrimination, reprisal or unreasonable interruption of care, treatment, or services.