Owensboro Health offers you secure online access to your personal health information, whether you’re at work, on the road, or at home.
Download the Owensboro Health MyChart App
- Download the MyChart app to your smartphone. Click on the button below that applies to you.
*To sign up for MyChart, you must be at least 13 years old.
Owensboro Health MyChart Features
Request Or Schedule An Appointment
- Established patients can schedule an appointment with their Owensboro Health primary care provider, request an appointment with their Owensboro Health specialist as well as view past or future appointments.
- Update your registration information (demographics, medications, allergies, history questionnaires and insurance) via your MyChart account. This will speed up the check-in process. E-Check-in can be completed five days before your appointment time and up to 1 minute before your check-in.
Cancel An Appointment
- Depending on the date and time of your next appointment, you might be able to cancel it through MyChart. If it is too close to your appointment date or time, you'll need to call the clinic to cancel your appointment.
Ask Your Provider For Medical Advice
Review Summaries Of Your Appointments
- Review topics addressed during each visit, your vital signs, and tests or referrals that were ordered by your provider.
- Download or send your visit summary to other providers.
View Summary Of Your Health Information
- Current health issues
- Preventive care topics
Download A Copy Of Your Medical Record
- You can save your health summary to a USB drive to carry with you in the case of emergency. The portable summary includes all of the allergies, medications, current health issues, procedures, test results, and immunizations you can see in MyChart.
- If necessary, the information on your USB drive can be uploaded into a personal health record or another healthcare organization's electronic health record.
Manage Your Medications
- See all of your current medications in one place.
- Request a refill.
- See details for each medication, including the prescribed dosage, instructions, and the provider who prescribed the medication.
- See precautions to consider when taking your medication and potential side effects.
View Your Lab Results
- View your test results as soon as they become available, rather than waiting for a phone call or letter from your provider.
- For example, view results from your past cholesterol tests on a graph that allows you to see if you are close to meeting your target number.
Track Your Daily Health Readings Online
- Your provider may request that you record information such as your daily glucose or blood pressure readings in MyChart. When you enter the information in the Track My Health feature, your provider automatically receives the readings so they can monitor your progress between visits.
Respond To Questionnaires From Your Clinic
- Your clinic might make questionnaires available from MyChart so you can complete them online instead of filling out a form when you get to the clinic.
Access Your Family Members' Medical Records
MyChart On The Go
MyChart for iOS and MyChart for Android are portable versions of MyChart that you can use to manage your health information on the go. The mobile apps contain many of the same features as the MyChart website, allowing you to do all of the following, and more!
- View test results
- Send & receive messages
- Schedule & confirm upcoming appointments or view visit summaries for past appointments
- View your health summary, including allergies, immunizations, current health issues, and medications
- View preventive care procedures and when they are due
- Request and pay for medication refills
- View billing statements and pay balances due and visit copays
- Access family members' charts
If you have an iOS device, you can pair it with Apple Watch™. With MyChart for Apple Watch, you can:
- See alerts for new information in MyChart
- View upcoming appointments
- Read messages
- Review your medication list
Sign Up For Owensboro Health MyChart
To sign up for MyChart, you must be at least 13 years old. There are several different methods of MyChart signup:
- Clinic staff might sign you up directly while you're at the front desk or in the exam room.
- You might receive a MyChart activation code on your After Visit Summary.
- You might be able to complete a paper form to request an activation code, after which you'll receive a letter in the mail with an activation code.
- Use self-signup online to create a MyChart account by matching your information against what is on file in your medical record or with third-party identity verification.