Creamy Pasta Salad
- 1 pound whole wheat pasta (bowtie or rotini)
- 1 medium orange or yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup Italian dressing (see homemade recipe)
- 1 cup Caesar dressing (see homemade recipe)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Immediately rinse in cold water.
- In medium bowl whisk dressings and grated Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- In extra large bowl mix together pasta, vegetables and dressing.
- Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate at least four hours before serving.
Serving Size: about 1 cup. Serves 15.
153 calories, 3 g fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein