Owensboro Health has an excellent opportunity for a geriatrician in Western Kentucky.
Specialty: Geriatric Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Not specified
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in hospitals and clinics
- Competitive two-year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, and in-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Modern flagship hospital that opened in 2013, licensed for 477 beds, with health system-employed hospitalist group and leading-edge equipment; Health system covers a 15-county area with a population draw of over 400,000
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more.
- Private physicians lounge open 24/7 with complimentary food and beverages
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to apply
Apply now by calling Dianne Miles at 270-993-9110 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.