We are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible non-invasive cardiologist.
Choose from two locations: Owensboro or Greenville
Join our hospital employed physician group, consisting of nine cardiologists and six cardiac PA/NPs.
Join two Advanced Practice Clinicians (APRNs) providing access to care to a community of 30,000+ in Muhlenberg County, KY. The general cardiology outpatient clinic is located inside Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital.
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary, up-front bonus, with RVU bonus potential
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment including four Cath Labs
- Providing access to care for a population draw of 500,000
- Family Medicine Residency program in Owensboro; teaching opportunities available
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital
440 Hopkinsville St.
Greenville, KY 42345
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Jerry Price at 502-657-8678 or submit your CV to Jerry.Price@OwensboroHealth.org.