Before your visit to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital or Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital, we need to register some basic information, such as your insurance provider and how to contact you.
You should preregister for:
- Admission to the hospital
- Surgery (outpatient and inpatient)
- Laboratory testing
- Imaging procedures, including x-ray and MRI
Registration can be done in person or online using the link below. The online form takes about 15 minutes to complete and will be processed within 48 hours after you submit it.
You will need to know:
- Contact information (for patient, spouse, and person who will accompany the patient)
- Patient's condition
- Procedure/treatment to be performed
- Name of patient's doctor
- Insurance provider
Preregistration Hours of Operation
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m - 5 p.m
Learn more about Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital