Before your visit one of our hospitals (Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital or Owensboro Health Twin Lakes Medical Center) we need to register some basic information, such as your insurance provider and how to contact you.
Registration can be done in person or online using the link below. The online form takes about 15 minutes to complete and will be processed within 48 hours after you submit it.
You should preregister for:
- Admission to the hospital
- Surgery (outpatient and inpatient)
- Laboratory testing
- Imaging procedures, including x-ray and MRI
You will need to know:
- Contact information (for patient, spouse, and person who will accompany the patient)
- Patient's condition
- Procedure/treatment to be performed
- Name of patient's doctor
- Insurance provider
Preregistration Hours of Operation and Phone
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.