Instant Pot Chicken Pesto Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large chicken breasts, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups water
- 1 lb whole wheat rotini pasta
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (270mL) jar of store-bought pesto
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- Add olive oil, chicken, garlic, water and pasta to Instant Pot in that order, making sure most of pasta is submerged just below the surface of the water.
- Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. Instant Pot will take about 15 minutes to preheat then the 3 minutes to pressure cook. Do a quick release of the pressure and remove lid.
- Stir in salt, parmesan cheese, pesto, red pepper, onion and broccoli, mixing well. Place lid back on and let sit 10 minutes to steam the veggies.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: 482 calories, 23 g total fat, 5 g saturated fat, 52 mg cholesterol, 421 mg sodium, 209 mg potassium, 44 g total carbohydrate, 9 g dietary fiber, 29 g protein