Top 8 Allergy Free Brownies
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup safe chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease an 8x8" or toaster oven sized baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together applesauce, oil and sugar. In a smaller bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients. Fold dry ingredients into applesauce mixture. Mix just to combine, do not beat. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until it tests done with a toothpick. Remove and allow to cool.
Per serving: 158 calories, 8 g total fat, 3 g saturated fat, 3 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 86 mg potassium, 24 g total carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 15 g sugar, 2 g protein