Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery can help you feel better about how you look. To improve your results, choose a surgeon in Owensboro Health Medical Group.
Is plastic surgery right for me?
Owensboro Health plastic surgeons can perform several types of plastic and cosmetic surgery, including cosmetic treatments and reconstructive procedures. You might consider cosmetic treatments as you adjust to physical changes due to aging, childbirth or major weight loss. Reconstructive surgery can improve the functioning and appearance of part of your body after a traumatic injury, birth defect or disease.
Plastic Surgery Procedures
Take advantage of one or more of these services from an Owensboro Health surgeon who treats you like family.
- Body contouring, or liposuction, following major weight loss
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Ear pinning, or otoplasty
- Nose reshaping, or rhinoplasty
- Tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty
- Breast reconstruction using natural tissue or implants
- Chest wall reconstruction
- Head and face reconstruction
- Foot, ankle and leg reconstruction
- Pressure ulcer, or bedsore, reconstruction
- Scar revision
- Skin grafts
If you get a surgical procedure, your doctor may perform microsurgery, which relies on a microscope to show tiny blood vessels that he or she sews together. Your surgeon uses this technique during tissue grafting, which moves tissue from a healthy part of your body to a wound or to a body part that’s being reconstructed.