Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians in Owensboro, KY
Owensboro Health Medical Group is seeking additional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Emergency Medicine (ABEM, AOBEM) physicians to join our team of 14 physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Clinicians who welcome an average of 65,000 annual ED visits.
Our 40-bed, level 3 trauma unit is located in a cutting-edge facility licensed for 477 beds, where patient experience and quality care drive every decision for the 500,000+ population we serve.
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: No J1 or H1
Loan Repayment: Yes
- Competitive Compensation
- Potential Annual Engagement Bonus
- Upfront Bonus
- $6,000 CME annually
- Residency stipends Student Loan forgiveness available
- Full Benefit and retirement packages and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- 182 nine-hour shifts annually
- 64 hours of physician coverage; 40 hours of APC coverage
- Staggered shifts, split proportionally between days, evenings, and nights
- Average 1.85 patients per hour per physician
- 40 ED bed unit includes 2 advanced technology OR grade Trauma rooms, 3 behavioral health rooms, and 7 fast track rooms
- Opportunity to teach – Family Medicine Residency Program
- EPIC EMR (fully integrated)
- Certified sepsis, stroke, and ACS verified trauma center (Level III)
- LOS below national average 3.8 hours
- Level III NICU
- Open to Experienced and/or New Emergency Medicine Residency Trained
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further career
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
1201 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Visit our service page for more information about Emergency Medicine at Owensboro Health.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Medical Group.