Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians in Owensboro, KY
Owensboro Health Medical Group is seeking additional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Emergency Medicine (ABEM, AOBEM) physicians to join our team of 14 physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Clinicians who welcome an average of 65,000 annual ED visits.
Our 40-bed, level 3 trauma unit is located in a cutting-edge facility licensed for 477 beds, where patient experience and quality care drive every decision for the 500,000+ population we serve.
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: No J1 or H1
Loan Repayment: Yes
- Competitive Compensation
- Potential Annual Engagement Bonus
- Upfront Bonus
- $6,000 CME annually
- Residency stipends Student Loan forgiveness available
- Full Benefit and retirement packages and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- 182 nine-hour shifts annually
- 64 hours of physician coverage; 40 hours of APC coverage
- Staggered shifts, split proportionally between days, evenings, and nights
- Average 1.85 patients per hour per physician
- 40 ED bed unit includes 2 advanced technology OR grade Trauma rooms, 3 behavioral health rooms, and 7 fast track rooms
- Opportunity to teach – Family Medicine Residency Program
- EPIC EMR (fully integrated)
- Certified sepsis, stroke, and ACS verified trauma center (Level III)
- LOS below national average 3.8 hours
- Level III NICU
- Open to Experienced and/or New Emergency Medicine Residency Trained
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further career
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
1201 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Kliricia Mullican at 269-352-0465 or submit your CV to Kliricia.Mullican@OwensboroHealth.org.
Visit our service page for more information about Emergency Medicine at Owensboro Health.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Medical Group.