Please note: The Healthplex building is now using one entrance. Urgent Care patients, please enter through the Medical Group door.
Appreciate the convenience of getting all your important healthcare needs taken care of in one location at the Owensboro Health Madisonville Healthplex. You’ll find a wide range of expert services and providers to help you get well and stay well. In fact, many services even have extended hours to best meet your needs and schedule.
The Healthplex is located in Madisonville, KY, midway between Hanson and Earlington. It's situated off I-69 (Pennyrile Parkway), just off exit 114.
Healthplex Services in Madisonville
You’ll appreciate the easy access to a wide range of services, including:
- Behavioral Health - Gain the skills and resources, you need to improve your mood, relationships, and quality of life
- Laboratory Services – Diagnostic tests, including blood draws, urinalysis, and more
- Occupational Medicine – Workplace wellness programs to keep you healthy
- Orthopedics – Care for your bones and joints to keep you moving
- Pain Management – Relief and management of chronic pain
- Pulmonology – Treatment for respiratory illnesses and conditions, such as asthma, pneumonia, and more
- Radiology – Imaging services to help detect, diagnose, and treat certain health conditions
- Urgent Care – Walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries, including fractures, the flu, ear infections, and more
Benefit from imaging services that use sophisticated technology and only low doses of radiation to diagnose a wide range of conditions.
You can trust the Revolution EVO CT scan machine to deliver accurate, clear results examining areas of your body such as:
- Soft Tissue
You can also combine this test with a contrast material for a CT angiography (CTA test) to help diagnose blood vessel conditions in areas including:
- Aorta/femoral runoff
- Abdominal aorta
- Chest (CT PE test for pulmonary embolisms)
- Renal arteries
- Thoracic aorta
DEXA Bone Scan
Turn to the Lunar Prodigy Pro for accurate diagnostic results about your bone health.
Digital Radiography & Fluoroscopy
Choose the advanced Precision 500D R&F to perform diagnostic tests such as:
- Barium enema
- Barium swallow
- Intravenous pyelogram (IVP)
- Oral cholecystogram
- Small bowel study
- Upper GI
- Video esophagram
- Voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG)
With the 3-D Pristina, you’ll be able to help with the breast compression yourself if it helps make the experience more comfortable for you.
You’ll appreciate the clear, accurate images provided by the LOGIQ E9 with an XDclear machine to examine:
- Gynecologic area, including the abdominal and transvaginal pelvis
- Pregnancy and fetal development through a first-trimester transvaginal procedure and second-trimester imaging
- Smaller body parts, such as the breast, thyroid, scrotal area, and other soft tissues
- Upper abdominal area, including the gallbladder, pancreas, liver, aorta, and kidney functions
- Vascular functionality and the abdominal area through venous extremity studies and carotid Doppler
Get accurate diagnoses with the Optima XR646, which has the best-in-class resolution.
View Owensboro Health Madisonville Healthplex Prices