Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
1201 Pleasant Valley Road Owensboro, KY 42303 Learn About Hospital Amenities
Hours of Operation:
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Information Desk is located just past the main entrance. It is staffed by volunteers who will help you with patient information, directions, and amenities.
Our hospital offers much-improved waiting areas for families and guests. Our spaces offer comfortable furnishings, microwaves and coffeemakers, and big-screen televisions.
- Efficient, timely nursing services
- Private patient rooms large enough for visitors to relax comfortably
- A neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) that keeps moms and babies together in private rooms
- Technologically advanced operating rooms located directly above the Emergency Department so trauma patients get into surgery quicker
- Environmentally friendly features, including a healing pond, courtyard and roof garden for patients, guests and staff
- Artwork that contributes to a calming, homelike atmosphere
Questions about your visit?
If you have questions about your visit to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital call 270-417-3118.
Find your way
You’ll easily navigate your stay at the hospital with our:
- Digital kiosks throughout the building to provide an interactive tool that helps you understand where you are and how to get to your destination
- Public areas and public elevators are located prominently at the front of the building
- Related hospital units are next to each other, which means you won’t have to travel far when transitioning from one area of care to another
Photos and video
Built in 2013, our spacious, open building with 477 patient beds was designed to help patients receive high-quality care in a comfortable environment.
We invite you to watch our "Innovations" video to learn more about the design philosophy behind our state-of-the-art hospital.
Our nine-story hospital was designed to include as many windows as possible. Bright, naturally lit areas of the building can enhance your mood and provide a view of the calming outdoors. Floor-to-ceiling windows in patient rooms let in the sunlight that reinforces your natural body clock and helps you follow a healthy sleep-wake cycle which promotes healing.