Owensboro Health Laboratory Healthpark
Owensboro Health Healthpark 1006 Ford Ave. Owensboro, KY 42301
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Owensboro Health Laboratory Services
One of the advantages we offer both physicians and patients is the wide range of tests we can perform. Most routine testing is completed on the same day.
- ThinPrep Pap Testing with imaging; additional testing available on ThinPrep sample: Chlamydia Trachomatis and Neisseria Gonorrhea, Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)
- Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsies
- Immunochemistry Techniques
- Surgical Pathology
- Frozen Section Analysis
hematology/coagulation services include:
- Peripheral Blood Studies
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Monitoring of Blood Disorders
Widerange of Hemostatic Testing
Clinical Chemistry, Urinalysis & Immunoassay
- Extensive repertoire of Chemical Analytic Quantification through state-of-the-art instrumentation
- Complete range of Organism Identification and Susceptibility Testing
- Expert consultants in areas of Bacteriology, Mycology, Mycobacteriology, and Parasitology
- Immediate access to a Regional Blood Center
- Available for physician's offices, clinics and industry health fairs
- Courier service available to physician offices
Mailing Address P.O. Box 20007 Owensboro, KY 42304