Seeking Additional Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Owensboro Health is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon to join our hospital-employed group in Owensboro, KY consisting of four patient-focused providers, a collegial culture, and great work/life balance. The general plastics practice provides a variety of reconstructive and aesthetic procedures including microsurgery and facial trauma.
Specialty: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Candidate type: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: No J1 or H1
Loan Repayment: Available
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus potential
- Upfront bonus
- $6,000 CME annually
- Student Loan Forgiveness and Stipends available
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits
- Six weeks of paid time off
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
Owensboro Health Medical Group Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
2211 Mayfair Ave, Suite 305
Owensboro, KY 42301
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Jerry Price at 502-657-8678 or submit your CV to Jerry.Price@OwensboroHealth.org.
Visit our service page for more information about Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery at Owensboro Health. Learn more about Owensboro Health Medical Group.