Owensboro Health Henderson Healthplex Imaging
1200 Barret Blvd. Henderson, KY 42420
Hours of Operation:
Imaging Services Hours:
- CT Scan – By Appointment
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Mammography – Walk-in or by appointment
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*Physician order required
- Ultrasound – By Appointment
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- X-ray – Walk-in Services
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Get diagnostic tests for a wide range of conditions using sophisticated technology that employs only low doses of radiation.
Rely on the Revolution EVO CT scan to deliver accurate, clear results diagnosing areas of your body such as:
- Soft Tissue
You can also combine this test with a contrast material for a CT angiography (CTA test) to help diagnose blood vessel conditions in areas including:
- Aorta/femoral runoff
- Abdominal aorta
- Chest (CT PE test for pulmonary embolisms)
- Renal arteries
- Thoracic aorta
With the 3-D Pristina, you can help with the breast compression to make the experience more comfortable.
Appreciate the clear, accurate images provided by the LOGIQ E9 with an XDclear machine to examine:
- Gynecologic area, including the abdominal and transvaginal pelvis
- Pregnancy and fetal development through a first-trimester transvaginal procedure and second-trimester imaging
- Smaller body parts, such as the breast, thyroid, scrotal area, and other soft tissues
- Upper abdominal area, including the gallbladder, pancreas, liver, aorta, and kidney functions
- Vascular functionality and the abdominal area through venous extremity studies and carotid Doppler
Get accurate diagnoses with the Optima XR646, which has the best-in-class resolution.