The information desk is located on the first floor at the entrance of the hospital. Volunteers staff the desk Monday through Friday.
Preregister online for your stay at Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital.
View Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital Prices
- Medical/Surgical: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Long Term Care: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Critical Care: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Visiting Hours May Be Extended Per patient Situation
- Pediatrics: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Parents are encouraged to visit and stay overnight with their child at any time. The child must have one caregiver in attendance at all times.
- Visitors under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian
- Young children must never be left unattended in the lobby or waiting area.
- Visitors may be asked to wait in family waiting areas to avoid interruption in care or during a critical care intervention.
- Visitors of patients with infectious diseases must communicate with the nursing staff to receive instructions while visiting.
- Visitors must remain in the immediate area/room of the patient they are visiting.
- Visitors after 8:00 p.m. must enter and exit through the Emergency Department entrance. Only one visitor per patient may stay overnight.
Calling A Patient's Room
270-338-8 + room number
Family and friends may call a patient's room directly from outside the hospital by dialing 270-338-8 + room number. To allow for proper rest for our patients, the operator does not connect outside calls between the hours of 8 p.m. and 7 a.m.: however, patients may place outgoing local calls at any time by dialing 9 + the phone number.
Long distance phone calls can be made by dialing the operator (O) for an outside line. Long distance phone calls must be charged to the individual's phone card or by placing the call collect.
Western Kentucky Parkway from the east:
- Take Exit 53 toward Greenville/Sacramento.
- Turn right onto KY 181.
- After 2.4 miles, turn left onto Luzerne Drive (KY-601).
- Take the first right onto KY 189.
- After 1.5 miles, turn left onto US 62.
- Continue for 1 mile. Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is
on the right.
- Head north on the Pennyrile Parkway.
- Take Exit 33 toward Nortonville/Greenville.
- Turn right onto US 62 (Greenville Road).
- Continue for 16.1 miles. Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is on the right.
Western Kentucky Parkway from the west:
- Take Exit 48 toward Greenville/US 62/Graham.
- Merge right onto KY 175.
- After 0.6 miles turn left onto US 62.
- Continue for 5.3 miles. Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is
on the right.
From Lake Malone:
- From KY 973, take KY 181 north for 9.5 miles toward Greenville.
- Turn left onto US 62 (Hopkinsville Street).
- Continue for 0.7 miles. Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is
on the LEFT.
Mailing Address P.O. Box 20007 Owensboro, KY 42304