Access Virtual Spiritual Support
During this COVID-19 pandemic, churches have closed and people have been asked to refrain from socializing. One of our common human needs is a need for connection, both horizontally-with others, and vertically-with the divine. Usual practices such as attending worship, small groups and socializing are no longer options for either of these human dimensions.
We hope to lift the spirit of our community as we navigate through this challenging time by providing easy access to virtual spiritual practices and prayer.
- For all the Helpers Prayer
- A Blessing for Healthcare Workers in a Time of Pandemic
- Care of the Soul in the Time of COVID-19
- Hear Me Quickly prayer
- Psalm 91 - Personal Prayer of Protection
- COVID-19 Blessing
- This is the time to be slow
- Prayer during a crisis
- Visit CredibleMind to learn more about Spiritualty.
- Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
- Eternal Spirit: A video meditation
- Sacred Space
- Silent Unity Virtual Prayer Vigil
- The New York Times: How to be mindful at work
Let’s check in with one another
In the midst of our global COVID pandemic-- as our lives are changed and still changing-- how do you want to finish that sentence?
Share your response in the form below and we'll add your answer (anonymously) here on this page.