Please note: The Healthplex building is now using one entrance. Urgent Care patients, please enter through the Medical Group door.
Take advantage of the convenience of getting all your important healthcare services in one location at the Owensboro Health Henderson Healthplex. You’ll find a wide range of expert medical specialties and providers to help you get well and stay well. Extended hours are available to best meet your needs and schedule.
The Healthplex is located in Henderson, KY, just south of Evansville, Indiana. It’s situated near the corner of US-60 and Barrett Boulevard.
Healthplex Services in Henderson
You’ll have easy access to a wide range of services, including:
- Family Medicine – Ongoing care for you and your family, including wellness and disease management
- General Surgery – Treatment for a wide range of conditions
- Laboratory Services – Diagnostic tests, including blood draws, urinalysis, and more
- Occupational Medicine – Workplace wellness programs to keep you healthy
- Orthopedics – Care for your bones and joints to keep you moving
- Pain Management – Relief and management of chronic pain
- Pediatrics - Primary care for your child, up to age 17
- Radiology – Imaging services to help detect, diagnose, and treat certain health conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Urgent Care – Walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries, including fractures, the flu, ear infections, and more
- Women's Health
Get diagnostic tests for a wide range of conditions using sophisticated technology that employs only low doses of radiation.
Rely on the Revolution EVO CT scan to deliver accurate, clear results diagnosing areas of your body such as:
- Soft Tissue
You can also combine this test with a contrast material for a CT angiography (CTA test) to help diagnose blood vessel conditions in areas including:
- Aorta/femoral runoff
- Abdominal aorta
- Chest (CT PE test for pulmonary embolisms)
- Renal arteries
- Thoracic aorta
With the 3-D Pristina, you can help with the breast compression to make the experience more comfortable.
Appreciate the clear, accurate images provided by the LOGIQ E9 with an XDclear machine to examine:
- Gynecologic area, including the abdominal and transvaginal pelvis
- Pregnancy and fetal development through a first-trimester transvaginal procedure and second-trimester imaging
- Smaller body parts, such as the breast, thyroid, scrotal area, and other soft tissues
- Upper abdominal area, including the gallbladder, pancreas, liver, aorta, and kidney functions
- Vascular functionality and the abdominal area through venous extremity studies and carotid Doppler
Get accurate diagnoses with the Optima XR646, which has the best-in-class resolution.
View Owensboro Health Henderson Healthplex Prices