From screenings and diagnosis to treatment and recovery, you’ll find everything you need to fight cancer at Owensboro Health. Our national-quality, outstanding care earns excellent patient satisfaction ratings, which means you can trust us to lead you through your cancer treatment with expertise, compassion and respect.
Cancers We Treat
Find treatment at Owensboro Health for almost any type of adult cancer, including:
Accreditation Means High-Quality Cancer Care
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital is an accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. Also, Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers. These designations mean you get access to:
- The full range of sophisticated treatments, including new therapies in clinical trials
- A well-rounded team of cancer specialists
- Excellent cancer screenings and diagnostic tools
- Extensive support services, including educational resources and genetic counseling
Breast Center Accreditation
The American College of Surgeons National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
We’re also proud to be recognized by the American College of Surgeons as a fully accredited Breast Center, a reflection of our ongoing mission to provide the very best care for our breast cancer patients.
This accreditation is awarded to facilities which voluntarily commit to providing the highest level of breast care. This accreditation requires a rigorous process of evaluation, survey and review before being granted.
Radiation Therapy Accreditation
Owensboro Health Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center is accredited in radiation oncology by the American College of Radiology. So rest assured you’ll benefit from highly trained radiation specialists, strict safety measures and sophisticated equipment that improves your outcome.
- Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center - 270-688-3600 or toll-free at 800-947-7102
- Radiation Oncology - 270-688-3600
- Hematology & Oncology - 270-688-3445
- Oncology Patient Navigators - 270-688-3691 or 270-688-1946 or 270-688-3657
- Outpatient Infusion - 270-688-3630
- Medical Oncology (Inpatient) - 270-417-2800
- Cancer Screening - 270-417-7641
- Lung Cancer Screening Program - 270-417-7641
- Clinical Trials - 270-688-1938
- Oncology Education - 270-688-3619
- Director of Cancer Services - 270-688-3640
- Cancer Registry - 270-688-3636
- Pharmacy Financial Advocate - 270-688-3741