When your heart works well, you feel the energy and endurance that help you enjoy life. So keep your Cardiovascular System healthy by partnering with Owensboro Health. You’ll stay close to home while benefiting from board-certified cardiologists—your neighbors—who are trained in innovative ways of caring for your heart.
Find a diagnosis and expert treatment at Owensboro Health.
Heart Conditions We Treat
Comprehensive Cardiac Services
Feel and function better with Owensboro Health’s wide range of services for you and your heart. You’ll benefit from:
- Advanced Screening and Diagnostic Tools
- Extensive Treatments and Services, including Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation that strengthens you after surgery or a Heart Attack
- Home Care that helps you recover where you feel most comfortable
Live Heart Healthy
Learn how to reduce your risk of Heart Disease. Then, keep your heart in good shape by taking advantage of Owensboro Health’s educational events, Smoking Cessation resources, and medically oriented fitness center, Healthpark.
Multidisciplinary Care Team
Heart conditions can impact your overall well-being, so you may get care at Owensboro Health from a variety of professionals, including:
- Cardiac Surgeon – Surgically treats heart conditions
- Cardiologist – Diagnoses and treats disorders of the heart and blood vessels
- Case Manager – Coordinates your medical services and connects you with community resources
- Dietitian – Guides you in choosing nutritious, easy-to-eat foods
- Electrophysiologist – Diagnoses and treats conditions affecting your heart’s electrical activities
- Occupational Therapist – Teaches you how to more easily complete daily tasks
- Pastoral Care Services – Provides spiritual guidance and support
- Pharmacist – Fills prescriptions and explains how to use your medications
- Physical Therapist – Shows you how to move more easily
- Respiratory Therapist – Helps you breathe better