Quarterly Healthpark Newsletter
Download our most recent edition of the quarterly newsletter for details and announcements related to our many programs and services.
The Healthpark opened its Level 2 services July 1. With this level of opening we saw expansion of the visit time parameter, increases with capacity limits and the restart of some services. The Healthpark team is focused on providing our members with a great experience as they return to the facility. The wellness of both staff and members is a focus, so understand the decision to leave some services closed is for safety. We are following the Kentucky governor’s reopening guidelines and CDC recommendations along with guidance from our Owensboro Health Medical Advisory.
Level 2 opening includes the following:
- 60-minute visit limit extended to 90 minutes
- Parisi Speed School
- Massage therapy services
- Personal training
- Exercise is Medicine
- Playpark with 50% capacity
- Educational programs with 10 or fewer participants
- The walking track is open for walkers only with the middle lane closed
- Golden Partners will remain closed but the van service will continue running-Areas moved to 50% capacity
- 60 on fitness floor, 10 in warm water pool and 10 in lap swim pool
- Land and water classes began with 50% capacity. Attendance for classes will be first come, first served. The class schedule for July includes additional offerings of some of the more popular classes to increase access.
- Pickleball will be played at scheduled times and members can shoot basketball, but no game play is allowed
- Diabetes Education, Outpatient Nutrition, Employee Assistance Program and Counseling Services are seeing patients face-to-face. Telehealth is still available.
The restart of many of our programs is a welcome addition to our services. We look forward to seeing you at the Healthpark. It just isn’t the same without our members here with us!
Collette Carter, Director of the Healthpark