Community Education & Wellness
The Owensboro Health Healthpark's Community Education & Wellness team is glad to offer health education and support to the public. We offer a wide range of services such as weight management, diabetes prevention, smoking cessation, healthy cooking classes and fitness tips for individuals and groups.
Our wellness and prevention services include:
- Health fairs
- On-site biometric screenings
- Fitness assessments and exercise classes
- Wellness education & program development
- Stress management, disease management & smoking cessation programs
- Prevention & safety training
- Nutrition education & weight management programs
- One-on-one consultations
We are committed to providing the most positive experience.
If you have questions please contact our front desk at 270-688-4804