Live healthier and stronger by taking advantage of Owensboro Health’s Healthpark — Kentucky’s only facility certified by the Medical Fitness Association. At our 115,000-square-foot center, you’ll find everything you need to achieve wellness in mind, body and spirit.
Get Help Staying Well
At Healthpark, you gain access to extensive facilities and a wide range of group exercise classes and water group exercise classes. Our Medical Fitness Association certification means you also benefit from:
- Opportunities to reduce your health risks and learn how to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Personal guidance from certified and licensed staff
- Medical oversight
- Strict safety and emergency-response measures
Explore the variety of services, programs, and amenities you’ll enjoy at Healthpark:
- *Fitness programs, such as personal training, Rogue Room cross-training, and an Exercise is Medicine® program that’s designed for people with documented health risk who can benefit from physical activity. Contact the Healthpark for more information on personal training.
- Aquatic Programs offers, including a 10-lane, 25-yard competition-size pool, and warm-water therapy pool.
- Excellent facilities - Take advantage of our space, equipment, and resources that make improving fitness levels and living a healthy lifestyle easier.
- *Massage Therapy, no membership required.
- Outpatient Therapy, including physical, occupational and speech therapy with a referral from their provider.
- Health Screenings & Seminars designed to help you stay well.
- Support Groups for people who are grieving or managing a documented health risk.
- Men’s & Women’s locker rooms with individual showers, wet saunas, massage therapy rooms, whirlpool spas, towel service and toiletries (amenities).
- Family and team locker rooms.
- Chapel and Gardens for prayer and meditation.
*extra fee applies
Come exercise at our fitness center, which includes:
- 1/10th-mile indoor walking/running track with a cushioned surface
- A wide variety of cardio and strength training equipment – including FreeMotion, Technogym, Precor, True, etc.
- Dedicated free weight area
- Integrated TVs on all cardio equipment – as well as many other multimedia options
- Degreed and certified fitness staff are here to assist you in your fitness goals
If you need help or have questions, stop by and talk to one of our Membership Services reps who can connect you with one of our Fitness Coaches.
Gymnasium & Racquetball Court
Invite a friend to join you for a game on our racquetball court or a full basketball court with six goals and cushioned hardwood floors. Call us or check our mobile app for designated full court and half-court times. Ask the front desk for basketball, racquetball or ping pong equipment at no charge.
Childcare At Playpark
While you use Healthpark, place your children ages 6 weeks -12 years in our Playpark—a safe, nurturing environment with fun activities and staff certified in CPR and first aid.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Your child may stay in Playpark for up to two hours at a time.
Choose the option that’s right for your family:
- Day pass (two hours or less): $3.50
- Month pass: $33 for first child, $18 for each additional child
- 12-visit pass: $38 for up to 12 visits in one year
Ensure there’s room for your child by calling 270-688-4775 to reserve a space.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and healthy snacks in the CornerStone Café, open Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. View our CornerStone Café menu.